Sandilek, that was the name of my new acquaintance, sat on an invisible support right in the air and watched my actions with genuine catlike interest. It seems that my magical manipulations really impressed her, although she herself easily did the same and much more. Effortlessly shutting off the flow of mana with a graceful flick of my wrist, I turned to face her and crossed my arms over my bare chest.
In society, I do not get lost, and I can talk on completely different topics, from the weather and food prices, to financial news and car repairs, which, by the way, surprises men a lot. And if you add that I am an excellent cook, it is not surprising that our house has become an attractive place.
Sasha took a step back and took a glass, Verka, realizing that she paid a compliment to the wrong person, looked at my reaction. At that moment, I stood with a calm look, hanging my shirt on a hanger, at that moment I, like Vera, probably perceived Sasha as an innocent toy, with whom it’s not scary to play like that.
liveartbcs.com/zambia/30-01-2022. Hello! My name is Sergey and this is my first story, so don't judge too harshly :) This story happened to me in 2011, when I was in my second year at university. Studying was not particularly given to me, and, accordingly, bad grades and failed tests were the norm. Because of one of these offsets, this story happened. But first, a little about myself. A guy of twenty years old, athletic build (played football and kickboxing), height 182 cm and 20 cm in pants, dark hair and green eyes. Girls often paid attention to me, and I confess, I liked it.
Climb here.
What?
“Then don’t mind. The girlfriend that the main thing is not against?